Thursday, December 25, 2008

Purely Decadent !


Wow...This is the best ice cream I've had in years !!!! My sweet husband picked it up at a mainstream grocery store ( tomorrow he's going to look for more flavors ! ) I've seen it around, but had not tried it yet. The chocolate flavor is smooth and rich, and blends seamlessly with the incredibly silky coconut milk. I can't wait to try the other flavors...no more making excuses or apologizing for vegan ice creams ! The ingredients read : Organic coconut milk, organic agave syrup,chicory root extract, cocoa, carob bean gum, guar gum, natural flavor. What baffles me is if such a good product can be made from such simple, pure ingredients without harm to the animals, why on Earth would you have it any other way ?

1 comment:

The Veggie Queen said...

I agree on this product. I am a chocolate lover but actually think that the vanilla flavor is tastier. Also had a flavor that I think was chocolate almond but I can't recall because someone in my house snatched the entire pint before I could really get any. Boo hoo.